Our vehicle maintenance programs are available for both cars and trucks and include services such as preventive maintenance, maintenance consultation, fuel management, accident management, emergency roadside assistance, and tax benefit reporting.
Our approach is first to learn about your specific goals and requirements. Then, we’ll work with you to customize a program that best complements your fleet operations.
Every product we provide is enhanced by FleetWeb®, our integrated Internet-based system that enables fleet managers to access up-to-the-minute status reports, initiate services, and analyze information — on a home page customized for them.
Cars & Light Truck Maintenance
Donlen’s car and light truck maintenance program ensures that fleets operate safely and efficiently. Elements of Donlen’s car maintenance programs include maintenance consultation, preventive maintenance, and a national account card.
- Maintenance consultation provides your drivers with up-front assistance and guidance on vehicle repairs from Donlen’s ASE-certified technicians.
- Preventive maintenance prompts your drivers to secure critical vehicle maintenance services on a timely basis.
- The Donlen National Account Card helps your drivers secure cost-effective services — with no out-of-pocket expenses — at more than 35,000 national account vendors in the United States.
Medium & Heavy Truck Maintenance
Donlen recognizes the need for custom programs to manage the complex issues associated with maintaining a truck fleet. We provide flexible, innovative solutions especially designed for truck maintenance.
Our ASE-Certified truck advisors provide expert consultation services and are trained to provide support for specialty equipment. Through our custom programs, Donlen assures your trucks remain within DOT compliance standards. Other benefits include:
- Up-to-the-minute management reports that let fleet managers track repair status
- Customized and premade preventive maintenance reports, including
- Time (due and overdue)
- Mileage (due and overdue)
- Fuel Usage (due and overdue; captures excessive idle time)
- A complete maintenance file that keeps track of each vehicle in compliance with DOT regulations
- Help in obtaining vehicle parts through the use of our vast network of truck vendors and parts locator system, assuring we'll locate the vehicle parts required to minimize downtime
- Access to our toll-free, 24/7 Maintenance Call Center staffed with ASE-certified medium- and heavy-duty truck advisors
Contact Donlen today and discover how our vehicle maintenance programs can provide you peace of mind.