NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY.
- DESCRIPTION. The 2022 NTEA Tradeshow Demo Sweepstakes (the ”Promotion”) begins at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time on March 9, 2022, and ends at 12 PM Central Daylight Time on
March 11, 2022 (the “Promotion Period“)
- 2. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Donlen LLC and its subsidiary Wheels LLC, 3000 Lakeside Drive, 2nd Floor, Bannockburn, IL 60015 (“Sponsor“).
- 3. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Odds of winning are equal, regardless of method of entry.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who are registered attendees at the Work Truck Week 2022 occurring from March 7, 2022, through March 11, 2022 (the “Work Truck Week 2022”), at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana (the “Entrants“). ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Sponsor, and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, consultants and agents, as well as the employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Sponsor and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion (collectively. the ”Promotion Entities“) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- 5. PRIZE. Eligible Entrants who enter during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into a random drawing to win one (1) of three (3) prizes (the “Prizes”): (a) the grand prize: a Yeti cooler (approximate retail value $279.99); (b) the second prize: an Apple Airpods third generation (approximate retail value $179.99; and (c) the third prize: a $50 Olive Garden gift card (approximate retail value $50). Total approximate retail value of all Prizes to be awarded is $509.98.
- 6. HOW TO ENTER. An individual meeting the eligibility requirements may enter the Promotion during the Promotion by visiting Sponsor’s Booth located at Booth #2619 at the Work Truck Week 2022 (“Sponsor’s Booth”) and have your show badge scanned. Upon completion of the Demo, you will be given the option to enter the Promotion for a chance to win one of the Prizes.
With respect to any form of entry, neither Sponsor nor Promotional Entities are responsible for late, stolen, lost, incomplete, void, damaged, incomplete, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, printing or typographical errors or otherwise unintelligible entries or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions you may encounter when submitting your entry. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period.
- 7. WINNER SELECTION, PRIZE AWARD AND TAXES/FEES. The Prize winners will be selected by random drawing to be held by Sponsor on or about Thursday, Mach 31, 2022, at 3000 Lakeside Drive, 2nd floor, Bannockburn, IL 60015. The Sponsor’s decisions shall be final as to all aspects of the Promotion. The potential Prize winners will be informed by email on or about March 31, and will have ten (10) business days to respond and confirm eligibility (including, if so determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, by execution of an affidavit or other certification to that effect, as well execution of a publicity release). If any potential Prize winner does not respond within the time period above and/or with the necessary documentation, or if it is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that a potential Prize winner is not eligible in accordance with these official rules, Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential Prize winner and randomly select an alternate potential Prize winner from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, and Sponsor and the Promotion Entities shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in connection therewith. In such case, the alternate potential Prize Winner will be notified as outlined above. The Prize Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, costs, expenses and/or fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use of the Prize. Sponsor will not replace the Prize if it is lost or stolen.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accept all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to the Promotion. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- RELEASE BY ENTRANTS. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR RECEIPT, REDEMPTION OR USE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY OR RIGHT OF PUBLICITY.
- CANCELLATION OF PROMOTION/DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. If for any reason the electronic portion of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion at any time and/or award the Prizes to Prize winners randomly selected among those eligible non-suspect entries received for the Promotion as of the date on which any such action is taken or as deemed fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules by Sponsor. If the Promotion is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to the end of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.donlen.com/ntea2022-giveaway/. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO: (A) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED APPEARANCE OF QUALIFICATION OF ANY ELEMENT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PRIZES; (B) ANY PROBLEM OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, SERVER OR PROVIDER, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR ENTRY TO BE RECEIVED BY SPONSOR OR THE PROMOTION ENTITIES DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC, CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANT’S OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS IN THIS PROMOTION OR REGARDING THE PROMOTION; (C) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (D) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (E) ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZES AND/OR ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (F) ANY PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED MATERIALS; OR (G) STOLEN, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED, CORRUPTED, INCOMPLETE, DAMAGED OR INDECIPHERABLE ENTRIES.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS-AS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL, WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND MERCHANTABILITY.
- DISPUTES. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, the Prizes awarded or the determination of Prize winners, which cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL, OTHER THAN ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E., COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE PROMOTION), AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ANY ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, Prize winners, Sponsor or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), that would cause application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
14. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a list of the winners, please either visit the webpage located at www.donlen.com/ntea2022-giveaway/ or please mail your request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage), to: Wheels Donlen 2022 NTEA Sweepstakes, Attention: Marketing, Request for Rules and Winner, 3000 Lakeside Drive, 2nd floor, Bannockburn, IL 60015. Requests received after September 19, 2022 (90 days after drawing) will not be honored